Sessionwire Studio itself is a browser based application and does not require a specific DAW - it runs alongside any DAW. However the Sessionwire Plugin Suite comes in specific formats and some workflows may not work with some DAWs.
Sessionwire Studio itself is a browser based web application and therefore does not require a DAW in order to run.
In order to route audio between a DAW and Sessionwire Studio, we have developed a suite of plugins in VST3, Audio Units and AAX format.
Here are DAWs that have officially been tested and support the Sessionwire Plugin Suite:
- Ableton Live 9 and up (macOS)
- Ableton Live 10.1 and up (Windows - Live 9 does not support 3rd party VST3 plugins)
- Adobe Audition
- Bitwig Studio
- Cakewalk by BandLab (Windows only)
- FL Studio
- Garageband (macOS only)
- Mixcraft (Windows only)
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Pro Tools
- Pro Tools HDX
- Presonus Studio One 4 Professional/VST3 expansion
- Presonus Studio One 5 and up
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Steinberg Wavelab
*Please see our Known Issues